LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GURJEET SINGH (MANAGEMENT)     17 April 2014

Persuing regular study while doing a regular job

Dear Sir/Madam, I am working in central govt PSU on Group C non gazetted post from 4+ years. I got selected on the basis of Bachelor of Arts during I was in 2nd year of my regular Master of Arts which is of 4 semester of 6 months each. I skip my 3 rd semester classes for 3 months (without intimating college and Employer) and joined training; by taking Casual Leave I gave final examinations. After completion of training I was inducted into regular job. There were no classes in 4th semester in college as we are required to publish Thesis work which I completed during service and submitted to college and hence completed Master of Arts. The time period of digree and service clash for 9 months ( 3 months training and 6 months Job) and this digree is not listed in my service register of company. Now I am applying for UPSC 2014 exam where I might need to show my past career and this will include Master of engineering digree as well.

I want to know how I can add this into my service register?

If without adding into service register I mention this in UPSC then what can be the implications?

please help me.

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

you have not sought permission of the PSU before joining service and they are not bound to enter in service record consequently no application for any post will be forwarded wherein graduation is the qualification.

you can seek ex-post facto sanction if the administration agrees.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

in addition to non-inclusion of qualification, the PSU can even take disciplinary action.

1 Like

SeekAdvice India (NA)     17 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice.???

Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free)

or

visit https://www.seekadvice.in.

India's first On-call legal advisor.

GURJEET SINGH (MANAGEMENT)     18 April 2014

But sir can we do REGULAR STUDY along with REGULAR JOB ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register