Personal loan - illegal acts by banks

I have unsecured personal loan outstanding which i am about to settle as per the discussions with the bank's official representatives. Bank is sending legal demand notice at my relatives place which was just mentioned as one of 2 references (not as guarantor) - how can take action against the bank for defamation / injunction against such notices being sent to my relatives who have no legal connection with my outstanding loan

Lodge a diary to the Police Station send a Complaint to the Banking Ombudsman and also to the Chairman,Reserve Bank of India.If you have sufficient documents for loan then you can file a civil suit and also a criminal case aginst the Bank.

IP Lawyer & Trademark Attorney

or otherwise go and meet the Legal Deptt. of the Bank and try for an amicable settlement.

Lawyer

It is a case of blackmailing and extortion for that police complaint /FIR is the only option since the bank is adotpting illigal and unauthorised pressure tactics

Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com

PLEASE VERIFY YOURSELF WHETHER YOUR RELATIVES GAVE ANY UNDERTAKING LETTER.   IF SO, U CAN NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAIST BANK.

Advocate

If you are sure that your relatives did not sign any documents/ guarantee to your loan account, cause to issue a legal notice to the bank through a competent lawyer.

Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152

not recommended- Useless

ADVOCATE

file a complaint in the consumer court for disturbance and mental agony. You will get immediete relief.

I agree with Mr. Raju OF Advocate

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Sudhir

Your relative have right to file a compalint againt bank, civil suit for dafemation, can file the compalint before Banking Ombudsmen.

feel free to call

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

web analytics