LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chenna Kesava Reddy   18 September 2017

Personal loan harrasment

Hi Sir, My Name is chenna Kesava Reddy. I took loan from ICICI bank while I am working.But after that due to my very bad conditions I lot job and I suffered with Partial Paralasis. Due to these reason I am not able to re-pay the amount from last 8 months. So they asked to settle the amount of 1,80,000 with immediate effect. But i am requesting them to give time till November End to settle the amount. Recovery agent is not accepting my request and he started calling my father and harrasing that they issued a Non-bailable warrent on me. If I wont meet them near court they will arrest my father such non-sence they are saying. Please, some one helps me to handle this case. I am ready to repay the amount suggested by the bankers in Nov month. Or suggest me how to handle the recovery agent not to call my father.  Recovery Will Call me today Please some one help to handle the situation.

Thank You All in Advance.

Learning

4 Replies

SANTOSH GANGUL (lawyer)     18 September 2017

I think you requested to Recovery agent only that too in oral. All you have to do now in prepare a request application in writing and send it towards branch manager regarding your loan payment and ask for some time. You must send this with registered post or If you can able to go bank then give them application and take acknowledgement of that particular receipt of application on duplicate one. If bank not ready proceed through your lawyer by sending legal notice regarding harassment by bank.

Yes, sir, We discussed the settlement orally with Recovery agents but not with Bank Manager. As I am of city in searching for Job, So I can send request from the present residing City?.

Sir, is there any particular format for request Or Can I send in my won words. Recovery Agent told that he will call tomorrow for my final decision,

Thanks,

Chenna.

SANTOSH GANGUL (lawyer)     18 September 2017

no particular format required only write formal request and lets see what will happen.

Thank you, Sir, I will write request to Bank Manager.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register