LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jigyasa   29 August 2018

Personal laon

My mother suffered from cancer and took a loan of rs. 7.5lakh from hdfc in november 2017 for treatment. But unfortunately in December, she expired unexpectedly because of sudden increase in the disease. (She was divorced) The Loan Amount was 7.5lakh but 3.90 lakh was sent to DD To cover old loan from another company and the rest was credited in her account . My age is 20. I am single daughter without anyone else help. The problem is that: The DD is still not received . Now i have settled the old loan through cash because we did not get the DD. Also i have paid 3 EMI's of 16k of hdfc. From past 6 months i ve complained repeatedly regarding the same that i have not received the DD, they always tells me to pay this month emi we will find ur DD (According to them its misplaced) and then settle your loan . To settle the loan they will liquidate the dd and cover the loan amount and they are demanding 1.5 lakh more for settlement apart from 3.9lakh DD . Now i am not capable of paying the emi as well as give them 1-2 lakh settlement amount. I have just got a job which gives me no more than 18k as salary how will i survive if they forced me to pay. (Without mother n father) . What should i do? Am i liable to pay? Or can the file a legal notice against me? Can anyone guide me what to do. Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register