LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smithmicro   05 December 2017

Permanent injunction on land

Recently I have won a civil case against opposite party on a land dispute. The court has declared that the sale deed made by those fraudester is null & void and granted permanent injuction

Case History:

Before the case proceedings opponent party sold first portion of land and during the case proceedings opponent party put a sale agreement on second portion of the land. The sale agreement on second portion date got expired by the time we received court order on title declaration ( both first & second portion ) and permanent injuction ( both first & second portion ).

Question:

Do I need to again go for civil case to declare second sale agreement made by fraudster is not valid ? Or Since I already received permanent injuction ( for both first & second portion ) , there is no need of further action as it covers both the portion of the land ? Please advice.

Learning

5 Replies

manoj kumar sharma   05 December 2017

no need to get any kind of declaration.as the said agreement is of no legal consequence

smithmicro   05 December 2017

Thank so you much..

I have one more query regarding this matter.

If a sale deed is declared as null and void and permanent injection granted by court , Will that judgement sent to corresponding land registration office by Court or Do I need to inform the land registration department ?

If any mutation is done one the basis of sale deed then need to get it rectified with revenue department... otherwise sale deed is Useless piece of paper

If any mutation is done one the basis of sale deed then need to get it rectified with revenue department... otherwise no need to notify anyone.

If any mutation is done one the basis of sale deed then need to get it rectified with revenue department... otherwise no need to notify anyone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register