Permanent injunction: citation required


Can you please point me to judgements were permanent injunction has been provided against wife and her parents? I know that wife is entitled to stay in husband's house till divorce. But the problem here is my parents are being attacked/harrassed by my wife and her parents and hence requesting for the injunction.


Please advice. 


Can husband file injuction suit against wife not to enter his flat? Divorce is filed by husband on mental cruelty. Husband is ready to pay rent to wife. Husband is sole owner of flat. Flat is purchased with husband income only. plz suggest.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu