LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amrit Sachdeva   21 October 2017

Permanent injunction

Greetings sir! I purchased an agricultural land 10 yrs ago at that time the land prices were sl*gging off and I got all the relevant documents viz. Jamabandi , Sale deed, Intkal etc but suddenly one party claimed that it's his ancestors land and I have illegally purchased that land and he appealed in court and the court granted permanent injunction against my property this person only had a document called khasra girdawari in which his deceased father's name is written I want to know that how to correct that girdawari and put it in my name and how relevant is that for selling my land and what can be the outcomes if I don't alter it?

Learning

4 Replies

manoj   21 October 2017

Alreay one party is claiming for declaration of title on your property. court had granted stay not to alienate the property, when there is stay you cant do any alteration in government department, basing on the documents which you pocessed you have to establish title. nothing will be prejudiced even there is a stay against your property. establish in the court for proving title by showing relevant documents. There are number of Judgments pronouned by supreme court on this type of cases for real owners. 

manoj

advocate

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     21 October 2017

Are you in possession of the land... if yes then his suit will not be maintainable

Mr.Nitish Banka I'm in peaceful possession of the land

There are number of Judgments pronouned by supreme court on this type of cases for real owners ..... Can u pls send me that .. I'll really appreciate that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register