Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   18 August 2016

Perjury application in transfer application: how to file ?

Hi

My wife filed transferapplication in high court to get my divorce case to her place.

She lied about every thing distance, time, income, 107/151 pending proceedings at her place.

She made several false averments in her petition.

I filed a detailed reply to her transfer application in high court.

I want to also file (in regarding to this transfer application of wife) a perjury U/s-191,192,193,209 ipc  read with 340 crpc & U/s-2(c) of Contempt of Courts Act.

Please guide me how to file this petition in high court.

1. Is there any special way to file, means like a new case registered at high court.

or

2. Simply hand over this application to Judge during court hearing.

3. I am also looking for a senior advocate who can do this for me & pldge my arguments in Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarhand whose english is best to do arguments.

Learning

9 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     18 August 2016

For every small matters there can not be perjury AND even forgery.

The High court is not court of evidence and in transfer petition only convineince of parties is to be seen and as a rule matter is taken in favour of other side.

And those who are not coversant with court procedures and not have gone through any PERJURY case from day one to finish fail to under stand that it is also a trap or a pit in which the petitioner can fall and can loose all defense.

How it is simple. Why most of 498 A cases fail because the complainant has to come first on witness stand and an expert advocate with clever cross examination can easily demoish the complaint.just because injustice may have occured but it can not be proved by evidence.

So is in PERJURY , the peitioner will have to face cross first and an expert advocate will dig out every thing  which now you may not even be aware and your spouse will be knowing..

So be wise and put your energy and resources for coming out of the present cases.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     18 August 2016

Really great Mr Reddy that you won criminal cases  of FORGERY  without evidence and without being the aggreived party.

Pl give details, you can avoid names. It can   MAKE all India history even world history.

Whole case: I filed sec 9 of hma in court. My wife got it transferred by mentioning wrong distance and her place of residence. The high court mentioned these two facts in her judgement. Now after. a year my wife filed another transfer application in high court but changed/decreased the distance from 100 to 80 km for the same two places and even now both are wrong. and also hidden/not-disclosed interim maintenance, 107/151 pending procedings, joint bank account, report of protection officer which is against her. She also not mentioned that in both cases she must have to travel. All these and other lies she have deliberately written and made high court to pronounce wrong decision based on wrong facts lead by her. As this is transfer case distance, income, any police proceedings like 106/151 the court takes them on their face value prima facie as an evidence. I am wondering that I consulted reputed lawyers of my area and they denied to take up the perjury case on these facts. I also gave citation of rajeev mittal case of delhi court vs state. in which 45 citation of perjury unclean hands are mentioned. I told advocates that false averments attract 191/192/193/209 read with 340 crpc and 2(c) of contempt of courts act. No advocate gives me hope that they can make the court to take action and get the offender punished. They just dont have guts to take n make the case as their opinion is perjury success rate is very low. I respect their opinion by all means. Cant advocates make court to act based on written law. I know i have consulted only few of the advocates which I know. Please expert advocates give your views here about aboce case n facts.

(Guest)
I am also in same condition here

MR REDDY

When you are talking of supreme court and high court and unable to give details.and you say

Any person can prosecute forgerers, not necessarily the aggrieved party.       Witnesses are not necessary.

iT WILL MAKE WORLD HISTORY SO WHY YOU ARE HIDING. WE COULD NOT GET MEDALS IN WORLD GAMES BUT WE CAN TRANSFORM LEGAL SYSTEM OF WORLD BY YOUR THEORY OF NO WITNESSES AND NO AGRREIVED PARTY.

Friends the citations does not support you read what the apex court has said in SACHIDA NAND SINGH  CASE.

25. In view of the discussion made above, we are of the opinion that Sachida Nand Singh has been correctly decided and the view taken therein is the correct view. Section 195(1)(b)(ii) Cr.P.C. would be attracted only when the offences enumerated in the said provision have been committed with respect to a document after it has been produced or given in evidence in a proceeding in any Court i.e. during the time when the document was in custodia legis.

MR MAHENDRA SINGH AND SR

YOU HAVE SOLUTION  BUT  NOT IN PERJURY OR FORGERY., THERE CAN STILL BE COUNTER CASES TO KEEP OTHER SIDE BUSY BUT THE SAME CAN NOT BE DISCUSSED IN OPEN FORUM.

FIRST OF ALL WHY YOU HAVE PUT THESE FACTS WHEN THE ARGUMENTS WERE ON. PLEASE REPLY BY EMAIL SINCE HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT OTHER SIDE IS NOT TRACKING.

Expersts its means 191,192,193,209 are worthless and just making heavy ipc act.

Please read this judgement fully, then come back and tell me are there any chances to get my offender perjuere wife punished for her lies & twisted facts.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/83621866/

One more thing, making high court pronounce decision by presenting wrong facts : inst it a crime/offence.

b.goheel   19 August 2016

shri tgk reddi,  sir, glad to know even though u r not connected, hon'ble court accept ur complaint. normally most of us r under impression tht only the concerned person of that case can say. pl. correct.
appear tht ipc section 471 could give liberty to anyone [outsider] to mk file.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register