Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Jadhav (ACF)     13 March 2015

Period consideration for confirmation

Hello , 

I was appointed as Asst Conservator of Forests , Govt of Goa on 29/05/2012 and subsequently govt deputed  me for Forest Service Training at Central Academy for State Forest Service , Dehradun for 2 years ( As per MOEF , training rules) , successfully completed my training in sept 2014 and joined back forest department in Goa. 

Now Goa Govt again issues order stating that i am placed on probation from Sept. 2014 to Sept 2016 , wherelse my earlier appointment order  ( issued in May 2012) stated that i am placed on probation for 2 years .

Can anyone help me to know what does service rules says , to quote appointment to similar post in 2000 for them their training period was considered as probation period and they were confirmed after 2 years of appointment 

please advise me how can i  represent  my case with govt as another 2 years as probation will hamper my promotional chances 

with regards 

Anand Jadhav

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 March 2015

1.      You have quoted Service Rules that were applied to appointment made in 2000.

2.      You were appointed in 2012 and service rules of 2000 can be considered if these were applicable in 2012 also.

3.      As per your post vide the appointment letter issued to you the probation period applicable in your case is 2 years. Is it stated 2Y from date of appointment or 2Y from date of completion of Training? The language and explicit statements should be gone thru verbatim.

4.      If the service conditions are changed then the change shouldn’t be applied from retrospective date.

5.      The service rules applicable to your designation may be downloaded by you.

You may show all related documents to an able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm and proceed further after understanding the merits,options,remedies…….under expert advise of your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register