Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu Malik   23 March 2016

Performance incentives not paid since last one year

Hi,

My name is Anu Malik and working with a corporate travel agency. I have 60K performance incentive on my offer letter which will be paid every month upto 5K as per my performance. Even if i do not perform soo well then also i will get some part of it, but i am not getting my monthly incentives since last one year. I have already sopken to every one in my organiztion but everyone is saying yes we are paying but actually they are pushing this table to that table. Please advice what action should i take so that i get my incentives and some leagel action can be taken against the company or management. We are 6-7 people who are facing this issue.

Please help, i want to put a case in court so that it doesn't happen with any one in future.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2016

Record the statement that' WE are paying".

All affected employees may stand as a witness to each other.

Show the offer letter and Incentive Policy to an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters.

Write to appointing authority under proper acknowledgment and narrate all representations date wise and request to supply the payment as per offer letter/appointment letter clause ......number dated......and build written record.

If employer is breaching its own policy then it is unworthy of being empoyed with and you may chnaqge and be with one with good HR prasctices and perfrom and earn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register