Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     28 July 2015

Pending criminal cases and applying for govt job

Hello experts can any advice please..

if someone have pending cases 498a and other 9 ... He is in absconding status since 3 years,

now wish to go for anticipatory or regular bail.

but in recent times his state govt has notified some vacancies. There is much possibility of getting job for his qualification and experience. 

He wish to apply.

will it be any problem? After this year he will cross his age limit.

best advices appreciated 

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 July 2015

No problem. Apply. Go ahead. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 July 2015

What are the other 9 cases?

Vidya (ss)     28 July 2015

thank you ramachary Garu

sainath another 7 cases along with 498a they are  328, 354,420,506 DPA 3 and DPA 4

(Guest)

Instead of going for govt job, better become lawyer. So many cases, ample of time in court, chances are that he can be best criminal lawyer in 5 years.  BTW he can apply for any job he wants, pending criminal cases.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 July 2015

sainath another 7 cases along with 498a they are  328, 354,420,506 DPA 3 and DPA 4

To continue, all of them are pending and the querist still wants a govt job.May the almighty save him.

(Guest)

Ek baat manni padegi.  Positive approach towards life ko yahi bolte hain.

Great positive attitude.  May the good Lord be with you.

Vidya (ss)     29 July 2015

guys why you showing so much dispersion ?  Be motivated and courazious ? 

498a and many cases we all know legal prostitutes using as weapon to make money. 

If someone through mud on you don't feel you are finished. As long as you know hygienic and immunity don't worry about diseases.. Just try to clean it. All will be ok.

here this post is just to know strategic possibilities of counters. How ever he applying and sure he get job and perform.

she made complain with all this sections. But except 1 week high drama. Nothing changed. My friend A1 still not even arrested. 

If I am sure many people you gave negative opinions might committed to criminal activity .. They are secard. 

My friends I wish to convey you. " try your best to get justic with every possible legal way, if legal system failed to deliver. As human we have self defiance".

i mean we gave her an option to prove us as criminal with trust on Indian law and legal system. If it fails. We know how it was initial stages of civilization. Kill your enemy to protect yourself.

both is possible.

live like a legend not like lizard 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 August 2015

Vidya,

To conclude after going through UR frustrated above reply, firstly U R asking this query for someone else, so this post is only for acadamic interest only.This would be the opinion of all the legal experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register