Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amarjit Singh (Private service)     30 April 2013

Pending case and government job

Dear Sir,

(1) a case is pending against me in a property dispute under section 147/149/341/448/323/307/504 and atrocity of sc/st act.

My query is can I join government job like SSC or Bank? Have I become ineligible just because somone implicated me in the case? I have read various thread regarding my query and I have really got confused by different answers. Some expert writes yes you can join and some straight away writes you can't join.

So far I know that I will have to mentioin pending case in attestation form

(2) Some details of the case -

It was property dispute case. The complainaint was making indira awas on our land. When interrupted, he bribed policy and implicated the whole family. I got anticipitary bail from high court.

I am working in a private mnc and I was in the office at the time of incident  in Delhiand I have got a letter issued from my employer that I was in the office on that day. My brother showed the letter to the investigating officer but he said any body can make such kind of letter. He was asking for brbe to remove my name and make the case lighter. It's three years now and the complainant never reached court on the above case. We have filed case in the court to evacuate the land.

Please advise is there any way at least I can get my name removed as I was not there at the time of incident. 

(3) I just heard from someone, they may be worng. Someone said if case pending for more than five years, the case will become dead and it will not affect you. Please advise on this.

Learning

9 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 April 2013

1. have mentioned in the application about the cases pending on your name 

2. if the cases is proved you are innocent then threre will be no problem 

3. it is your wish to get job by tackleing the officer without paying to him because once you get the job there wont be any problem

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2013

your property dispute and your abence from scene of crime is wholly irralevent.  the only relevant factor is that there is a criminal case which is pending and you are not eligible to join.

further more the allegations pertain to SC/ST act.  even if you were in service, these allegations were suffecient to throw you out without criminal trial.

rahul (studying)     28 February 2014

rahul (studying)     28 February 2014

sir a case have been pening against me(the case is only  a counter case by other party)  of section 115,143,147,148,341,323,324under,which happened in my college times.and this case may be setteled in may.and now i have got a appointment in railway....what wil i do..will this case wil afect my appointment

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2014

how are you going to settle the case.  by compounding

rahul (studying)     01 March 2014

no sir, now both the parties are agreed to with draw their complaints....with out any demand..problem is that next hearing date of our case..is on may 12..

rahul (studying)     07 March 2014

sir please replay to my query..........

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2014

have you been acquuitted

(Guest)

respected sir

there was a criminal case on me and my friends under section 148, 149, 323, 324, 507 but in 2013 both parties compromised and we were declared innocent and acquitted. now, i got government job. whether should i  mention about this case in police verification form and if  i doesn't mention about the case in police verification form then will it creates any problem to my job in future?

plz sir rply asap

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register