LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranay Gosain (employee)     21 November 2016

Peculiar case notice period

I am employee of an org where Company asked me to resign and now I want to serve notice period. But company relieved me immediately. Am i eligible for the payment of salary of notice period as well which I didnt serve due to company's decision.

Please reply its urgent..

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 November 2016

Do you have evidence of demand of resignation?

Did uo resign with immediate effect in writng?

Did you mention notice period in notice of resignation?

Do you have copy of notice of resignation and acknowledgment?

Pranay Gosain (employee)     21 November 2016

I have everything on mail..Like my resignation and thr acceptance. I also had written that I am ready to serve the notice in which company replied me that i am being relieved with immediate effect.

Offcourse my collegue told me that u better resign as ur performance is not upto the mark and instead company terminates you which will be bad for my career I resign... I was hired a at a senior level and My performance was not upto the mark.. Earleir also I had resigned couple of times but stayed back as management had asked me.. But it seems thwy found a replacement now and took no time to ask me not to serve notice. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 November 2016

When you send PM; fill subject line.

I don't read PM's if subject  line is blank.

Is notice pay in lieu of notice period is provided in service conditins?

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     22 November 2016

If you specifically said  that you would like to work notice period in your resignation letter and that too before they accepting it, then you are entitled to notice pay.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 November 2016

Relate with service conditions inserted in appointment letter, standing orders and also with enactments that shall apply to establishment and your designation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register