LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyothi   17 June 2015

Payment not received -life cell international

I have enrolled with lifecell for the preservation of stem cells of my child in the year 2014. I have paid an amount of 24990 as enrollment fee. After few days, I have paid 25000 as my 21 years annual fee for storage. I have not received any acknowledge ment amil regarding my payment of 25000. And now I am receiving reminer mails to pay the annual fee .I have contacted the Lifecell company and they are saying that if had paid the moeny, i would have got the mail acknowledgement.As I have not received any mail, my money gone missing. Isn't the company responsible for the missing money as their agent colelcted the money from me at my home? If they are not resposible for such type of scenarios, then why the hell they send their agents to colelct the money?Do not they do backgroud check?Do not they check with the agent about the moneygone missing(as he is not with the company any more) Is it not their responsibility ?they say that as the agent is not with the company and I don't have any mail acknowledgemnent regarding the payment, I have to repay. I want to file a case against tjhis company to not let any other parent to suffer like me as 25000 is not a small amount .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register