LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuldeep (Assist. Manager)     07 February 2012

Pay protection in job switch from psu to central government

Sir, I was working in a PSU as an Officer. I applied through proper channel in Central govt. job (class 1 gazz. job). I had to join the central govt. job by 10th Oct 2011. But before that I got an Offer from another PSU and I joined the 2nd PSU job on 7th Oct 2011. Now I got the final opportunity from that central govt. job and I want to join. I have taken further extension in the central govt. job so as to complete my resignation formalities in my current job and join there. I have informed the central govt. dept that in-between i joined another PSU and have to undergo 3 months notice period and on this basis they given me 3 months extension.

Now the thing I want to know is basic pay protection. In the 1st PSU, my basic pay was 25650 in scale of 24900-3%-50500. The Central govt. job was having basic pay of 25350 in the scale of 15600-#%... +grade pay 6600.

The PSU i'm currently working with, my basic is 29100 in the scale of 29100-3%-54500.

What will be my basic pay in central govt.? will it be 29100? or something else as per some unknown formula to me?

OR the basic will not be protected as I applied through propoer channel from 1st PSU, and on the time of joining 2nd PSU, I was already having the offer, so 2nd PSU se i think NOC is not applicable.

Please provide me the required information .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register