Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharad (Director)     14 September 2011

Passport renewal

Hello,

I am undergoing a big problem, and i need solution to it, My passport was created way back in 1988 and got expired in 1993 (and i was a minor then) now my passport was created by my grandfather (so i don't know what all documents for my DOB he gave, but wtever they were my 10th marksheet dob is different now) , i never bothered to renew the passport after 1993 nor i had any reason to do so, now the problem is my date of birth mentioned in the passport (minor one) is 12th september 1981 but as per my 10th Marksheet (i also don't have 10th certficate as i lost it, but 10th marksheet that also has Date of birth on it) it is 12th september1982, and now in every legal document of mine , i.e. PAN CARD etc. my DOB is 12th september 1982 , couple of people suggested to REVISE the minor passport with no change and put the degree or 12th certificate (cause it does not have DOB written on it, but than my old "minor" passport DOB will get published on my new-passport again which i don't want) but i feel myself that if sometime later i have to do something related to educational stuff the DOB in passport should be same as my SSC/10th marksheet (as that is the DOB proof) i want to change my MINOR passport DOB of 12th september 1981 to , 12th september 1982 which is there on my 10th marksheet and also on my PAN card , please guide me the procedure for that ?? cause i want a passport soon, as i have business opportunities from abroad !

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register