Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (consultant)     06 March 2012

Passport - police adverse report

Dear Sir

Last year I got my passport re-issued from Bangalore. I got the passport after policer verification only. 3 months after getting my passport, i've applied for PCC for Cyprus country. that time they said they can't issue because I had adverse report on my Police clearance certificate, I need to contact RPO for that. 3 days I was in RPO only, finally they asked me to pay penalty of Rs. 5000/- since I've given false information about my address. I was stayin the same address, its only for brief time I was travelled outside India. Out of frustration I gave them Rs. 5000/- and got my PCC done. But my stay outside India was only temprorary. So far I didnt receive any show cause notice as well. Is there any way to protest against this fine and get the penalty back? Your reply is highly appreciated.

regards

Vijay

Learning

2 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     24 May 2012

dear vijay

do u had any criminal record?

if yes then u had bribed for this settlement only.

if u dnt have criminal report then u had taken the money as bribe.

the money given by u is not a penalty is bribe bcoz police never asks for penalty

Rohit (Consultant)     24 September 2013

Hi Vijay,

Same was the case happened today with me. I went for PCC to Gurgaon Passport Office for South America. I applied two times one from Bareilly and secondly from Hyderabad. Both the time It could not complete because of inadequate services by passport offices. Then, I decided to do it from Lucknow, my permanent address, and I got my Passport from Lucknow.

Now, today they are saying You need to pay a penalty of 6000/- to get PCC done. Did you take any actions so far ? I am going to pay 6000/- tomorrow to get my PCC done.

Please respond.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register