Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Pasupala   21 June 2016

Passport entry exit stamps in 498a

Dear Experts,

I am appreciating all support from LCI members; this forum is very much useful for dummies like me.

Now regarding my queries

1-FIR registered with (498A,323,506 and DP act sec 3 only) But in charge sheet its (498A,323,506 and DP act 3 & 4) why the IO did not mentioned in FIR about DP act4,whereas charge sheet is simple copy of FIR, same word to word copy ???

2-whatever the allegations in FIR, Charge sheet, Witness Statements all mentioned only one thing, that after marriage I lived with me wife for about 5 months, then all the allegations(physical torture, mental torture)  happened according them ??

Whereas I left the country after 1 month of my marriage, can I use my passport entry and exit stamps and flight E-Tickets for my defense as evidence, is it admissible in the respective court (the copies of entry exit stamps and Etickets in plain paper) or shall I have to apply RTI to get this information, as I read in this forum that RTI is exempted in Bureau of immigration which is part of IB ??

3-They even mentioned that I pledge her jewelry somewhere, in both FIR and charge sheet, whereas the entire jewelry is with her. How to prove it,if at all it was true why the IO failed to register IPC 406 and other sections ??

Dear LCI experts I am thanking your support in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     21 June 2016

Sir, 

Very much admissible ... It's called a defence of Alibi. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Anil Pasupala   21 June 2016

Thank you Mr.Kapil,

can you answer my point 1 and 3 also please.

Khush   22 June 2016

for jewellery, she has to prove and show bills. its difficult to prove that jewellery is with u.

Anil Pasupala   23 June 2016

Thank you Mr.Khush

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register