Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   10 September 2018

Passport application while police case present. pl. help

please help me I am confused,

I met with an road accident 2 years ago. though it was not my fault , the other person is local and influential so police did not do anything against him . they took me to police station and after some hours, released me on personal bail bond. There no no complain filed from other person , police only provided a GD number. no FIR.

Still now I did not receive any court notice or any communication from police.

Now my passport is expired and I need to renew this. Should I declair a police case is pending or not? If I did not declair will it create any issue? Please guide me what to do.

Regards

Raj

Learning

3 Replies

anandfarmania   12 September 2018

Not to worry. As you stated above you do not have any police case against you.

Raj   13 September 2018

thank you anand, they seized my bike, papers, licenses and provided me a seizure list with that gd number . very next day they returned all to me after a written assurance that I will provide the vehicle to courte whenever asked with my own expense. and as far I remmember they made me signed in a arrest memo paper. Should I worry about these things?

Arunodoy D (Consultant Adviser Cyber Security)     24 December 2018

Originally posted by : Raj
thank you anand, they seized my bike, papers, licenses and provided me a seizure list with that gd number . very next day they returned all to me after a written assurance that I will provide the vehicle to courte whenever asked with my own expense. and as far I remmember they made me signed in a arrest memo paper. Should I worry about these things?

Nothing to worry here.

Passport application only asks you PENDING AT COURT & CASE AT COURT, not about any police case that has not reached a COURT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register