LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Komal Patel   02 November 2017

Passport SCN ISSUE

I applied for passports for mine reissuing and my husband's fresh passport.also I have added my husband name with change in address in passport.i assured all documents to passport office. But I didn't not mentioned in our applications tht me n my husband leaving different places than given actual permanent address.we are leaving there for past 1 n half year. Our police inquiries done at permanent address (mine was post police verification and my husband's pre police verification). in tht police mentioned our temporary address.we provided rent agreement of house(temporary address). We asked him tht dose it affects to passport office than he said no if u didn't mentioned in your applications than it will not... Now my husband having query of passport.i t says Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office. We are having this status from last 15 days . today they send email ""On processing of the Application form, the following shortcomings came to notice:- As per the PVR received you are residing at ******* last two years. This address is not given in your application. Please furnish your correct present address details with clarification.""" Dose my husband have to go to same application process again or only present temporary address proof submission can done all the stuff clear..? How much time will take to dispatch passport after submitting documents.? For my passport issue... My passport verification done on post police verification.i don't know why.before verification I have received my passport. When I went to police station for verification,I already have my new passport. our verifications done on same day.... 24 days after receiving my passport... Now my application status shows SCN ISSUE Show cause notice -PVR review , SCN Status-Pending Dispatch from PO, I don't know what should I do? What does it mean of this status? Next month I'll going to apply for my visa.dose it affects it? Can you please help me for my both problems?

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 November 2017

The facts and words are jumbled making it impossible understand the real problem. Anyhow, police verification needs to be carried out at the place of real residence, not on hypothetical basis. Try to carry out the corrections disclosing the correct facts.

Komal Patel   04 November 2017

Real problem is we didn't give our present address details. just bcoz we don't have residential proofs.all hassle happen bcoz of not given present address...we are leaving in rented house and passport authority don't consider rent agreement as residential proof....so what kind of proof should show for my present address?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register