Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suvo (ASSOCIATE)     05 March 2015

Partnership of llb tax firm with ca firm to conduct audit

Hello friends,   

Today I am here with a very serious issue.. please help me.. I am a tax consultant in a small town of west bengal. I am a llb. i do accounting and taxation work of small clients as there are no big clients in our town. Now i am running my family and in need of some good amount of money .. so i thought of some good plans, please suggest me whether it can be done or not..

I am trying to do a good deal with a ca from kolkata.. he has never came to our town but he too wants some good business.. so i have thinking to tell him to open a branch office in our town for formality and then i will create a company of which both of my tax firm and his ca firm will be member... then i will tell him to apply for all bank audit , govt office audit, in our town and i will conduct the work and he will come and do the signature after verifying the document ... we will share profit of 50%... but i dont know whether it's possible or not.. plz tell c can i do this deal.. 

plz answer seriously ... give some more idea ...

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2015

This is as good as a partnership agreement between two professionals, you can very well approach him and draft out the modalities as well as the mutually agreed terms and conditions including profit sharing or salary based or incentive based or commission based arrangement, if he is agreeing to the proposal you may go ahead or else continue to do it alone as prevailing now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register