Partner brought the firm ,without approval from other partne

Senior sales manager

Me, my brother and mom hold  40% share in Hotel , which is rented property and has been with us for last 50 years , other partner is my uncle holding 40% share and other uncle with 20% share , my uncle with 40% share recently purchased the said property without informing my other uncle or my family , his main source of income is from the Hotel which he used to purchase the hotel , due to out ignores partnership copy was not with us , but Hotel was rented out to my Grandfather first and then later to us and my uncles ,we could like to know what action can we take against our uncle and owner , who purcased and sold property without infroming other partners ? 


Can we file case on uncle for buying it without our consent ?


Can we claim money for setellement and disolution of partnership 


you need to serve them the notice for doing transaction without taking approvals ofthe partner and ask him to compensate you.


you may also ask for dissolution of partnership firm/retirement from the partnership firm and take away your share.



Advocae Rohit Dalmia



Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu