Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun   06 September 2016

Partly serving notice period

Hi Team,

I am working with BPO organisation since 2 years. As per my employement letter there is a policy to serve 90 days notice period.

Currently I have a job offer in hand and they are allowing only 45 days to join their company. I resigned the current organisation by giving 45 days written notice period instead of 90 days and ready to buy out balance days. I also have 40 days accumulated leave balance.

Q1: Please let me know what all actions company can take against me in such scenerio?

Q2: Can the company make me work against my will?

Q3: Company is mentaly harrasing me that they will abscond me for non serving full notice period ?

Many thanks.

Varun Agarwal

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2016

First thing first; Take next employer in confidence (preferably in writing) that they should absorb you on the strength of copy of notice of resignation, fianl rsignation and proof of its disptach and delivery only, and buy out your notice period of 45 days and pay you on DOJ without any conditions.

You have not mentioned your desigantion and nature of duties, and that is it mentioned in your appointment letter that notice npay is applicable in lieu of notice period?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register