LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeba   23 January 2018

Partition through court

My father and his friend bought a land together(joint property) with out any partition specification in the document.
Now they went to court for partition dispute. One of my friend said, once the judgement came with partiton specification.
that court order is enough for both parties and no partition-registration is required in sub registrar office is it true?

Is it possible to sell our portion to others with this court order?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 January 2018

A partition, or division, of property can be arranged on a voluntary basis if all owners agree to it. However, if they don't agree, a judge can order a partition of the property based on one owner's request. If done gracefully and with agreement, it can result in a more efficient splitting of the property where all of the former owners are happier owning their own portion.

1 Like

Jeba   24 January 2018

Thanks Sir,

So partition deed is not required between the two parties in registrar office. So each of them can able to sell their portion to x party using the court order with out partiton deed.

Am I correct?

rojaroja   25 January 2018

my brother has been harassing me eventhough we got separated through partition of ancestral property saying he got less property eventhough he got equally. what  I have to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register