LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Partition issue

My grandfather having 8 children's (3 sons & 5 daughters) all are married & well settled in delhi. He is having only one house (we can say his only acquired property)where currently my one uncle is residing with him (Grand mother died 3 months ago).The problem arise after my grand mother expire, my 5 aunties (Bua) claiming her partition in this house & forcing us to sell the house & give thier partion. We (father & uncles) dont want to sell this house, we wanted to live in this house after retirment & ready to complete all rituals of my Bua's. My question is if we residing in the house can my Bua ask court to leave that house & forced sell (even if we dont wish to sell). We are ready to provide all rituals as we did till date. My grand father is clueless this moment he is in serious condion & can die any time.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 June 2015

since its your grand fathers self aquired property as long as he is there alive his daughters cant claim any share in it nor push you all out by filing case in court.

vinodh c (Manager Sales)     22 June 2015

Dear Sir,

my problem is different from the one you are handling i have signed in Sec 13 b, but six months is nearing next month so i have planned not to give divorce and i think want to continue with my spouse i am a respondent but she is interested it get rid from me due to imbalance in life and i am not paying permanent alimony of Rs.20 lacs, please suggest me in this regards.Regarding a joint flat is their between me and my wife and the EMI is paying by me i have took only Rs.1 Lakh but not meant for the home i have sufficient money to pay the builder because i have took the personal loan of Rs.172000 from ICICI AND LIC Housing finance of Rs.9,00,000/- Kindly do the favour

nagarajan   22 June 2015

my mother grand father is deth(1-1-2009).he have 3 son and 1 dauther. the 3 son are not give property to my mother, so kindly help me,.,.,

saravanan s (legal advisor)     22 June 2015

dear vinodh  if you dont appear for the first motion then the mcd will be dismissed.then you have no other way than filing a case of contested divorce.it will drag for 3 to 4 years and another thing is if you are filing the case then the burden of proof lies on you.

if you have a joint property then did you mention about how to  settle it between you both in the mou.if so you can follow the same strategy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register