LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     30 January 2016

Partition

my wife purchased a plot by her fathers moneyonly 56000/-.i am a govt service holder and after my 

retirement i construct a building on that plot by my retd benfit money and bank loan. i have also prove that.

now when i file partition suit on my fathersname property my other brothers file a counter case on my wifes name property that its our joint property now court accept the counter claim and send a notice to my wife the defendants are claim on that property which is in your name so u attend on court and give statement in your defence now what answer my wife give to court ? can it treated as a jointfamily property. 

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 January 2016

You and Your wife needs to prove that you have purchased the property and constructed with your and her money alongwith her father's monetary help.

you must need to show the Court Bank statements about the payment made for purchasing the property and construction costs. also the Bank loan documents that it is being borne by whom and repaid by whom?

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 January 2016

Property disputes are a common occurrence in India. Since greed is a great leveller, wars over wealth take place across the strata, from low-income households to ultrarich families. a family settlement is an agreement where family members mutually work out how a property should get distributed among themselves.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register