Parties in writ petition

nil

RESPECTED EXPERTS

ON account of serious personal reasons, I was compelled to file IN-PERSON WRIT PETITION BEFORE HONBLE HIGH COURT BOMBAY 1. Under articles 226 and 215 of Constitution of India for abusing procedures of high court, abusing procedures of all courts, suo-moto contempt of high court etc suddenly people are telling me that I NEED TO MAKE ''STATE OF MAHARASHTRA" as a FORMAL party in the writ petition..

please guide if "AMENDMENT OF WRIT PETITION" CAN BE ALLOWED AND IS IT COMPULSORY TO MAKE STATE OF MAHARASHTRA A PARALLEL PARTY IN WRIT PETITION ALSO CAN THIS AMENDMENT BE DONE THROUGH CHAMBER SUMMONS OR ONLY THROUGH A CIVIL APPLICATION PLEASE ASSIST ME 

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

Take help from Mumbai high court practicing lawyers.

Talk to a local lawyer. In my view as your matter is related to court which comes under the law ministry, you shall have to include the state as a party.

Advocate

File an IA u/o 6 rule 17 r/with order 1 rule 10 r/w section 151 CPC for amending the petition and for making state as party.

Advocate

File an IA u/o 6 rule 17 r/with order 1 rule 10 r/w section 151 CPC for amending the petition and for making state as party.

Advocate

nil

Respected Mr. Siddharth

Thankyou extremely for your guidance. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu