Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (software engineer)     13 July 2012

Partial success

hi All,

My parent got bail in UP today. My sister's name is out of the case. The lawyer has charged very heavily as we were scared.

The girl side created so much hangama at the time of my parent bail. Now my brother is moving his application on coming monday.

Cheers
Shalini

Learning

9 Replies

rahul (director)     13 July 2012

What about your bail? when you are going to apply for yourself?

What hangama they created? how much your charged as "heavy"

rahul (director)     13 July 2012

earlier  you told that your lawyers told y

that is first 2 bail, girl side will not get info,,your lawyer proved wrong, complainent side always hand in hand with IO and IO always tell them any move by you. 

(Guest)
What it will cost to get bail for one person.? Shalini rply plz as u know, it is imp for me.

(Guest)
Please PM to me also. This will be helpful.

thanks all. Yes I am very happy to share my story..

@rahul, yes our lawyer told us lie as it was so clear that IO has to send the Case diary to the court and IO is all with the girl side. But we changed three lawyer and I found this lawyer way better than other two.

I send the PM to rest of you ...

@Rahul, I was not in the complian from the beginning so I don't need bail. Seems like my SIL only loves me and not my younger sister.....partiality ....:).

surjit singh (Assistant)     15 July 2012

As regard lawyers fee, it is not a fixed like commodities, the lawyers charges according to their status. As regard IO on the side of girl party, it is obvious that complainant will assist the IO in the investigation.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 July 2012

In all probabilty the bail would be granted.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

shalini (software engineer)     18 July 2012

thanks Shonee.  We move the surrender application in the lower court today for my brother. Since the lower court can not grant the bail with out the case diay, the lower court has garnted the interim bail till 23rd july. Now on monday we will move the bail application in the lower court and I hope we will get the bail for my brother from lower court itself. The judge seems to be nice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register