LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepthi   01 October 2018

Part-time Law

I have a question. I want to study Law but want to do it in real accredited college recognized by Bar Council of India. I want to study only part-time. I am from Andhra Pradesh and can only study in this state due to family restrictions. Can You suggest some colleges? I do not want distant learning.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 October 2018

LL.B. is regular course you must have 75% attendance. Check with local colleges.

Shankar Shetty (Practicing Advocate)     01 October 2018

In andhra it was easy to get law degree.  I am talking 1980s.  Later on too it was easy only to get law degree.  Just get enrolled in 3 or 5 years course attend college for 6 months only if  it is 3 years course.  Attend 6 months per year if it is 5 years course.  That makes both courses part time only.  90% of colleges never take classes 90% of the time.  Only 1 year something in the name of teaching something will be taught.  Later on you are on your own.  They will tell, you should cultivate habit of self study, tmrw when you practice who will you ask?  You cant ask us, is it? Will you ask your coleagues? No right.  So study on your own.  If there are internal system, bucketing works like hell. Do poosy to lecturer or HOD, you will  get pass marks eventually.

If there are no internal system, you are required to study on your own, just pay exam fees in time and take up exams.

If you want to talk, discuss and write inside exam halls you can join any college in Karnataka State Law University Hubballi's 3 years or 5 years LLB course.  Just 100 Rupees fine for talking, discussing and writing in examination hall.  

In KSLU also same thing, classes are not conducted beyond 1st semester.  From 2nd semester onwards no classes till final semester.  Be a YES minister for 3 years and you will have law degree in hand.  Part time course was never this good, as I hear from contemporaries.

List of colleges to follow !

Deepthi   02 October 2018

Thank you somuch for the detailed information Shankar Shetty ji

Deepthi   02 October 2018

Thank you somuch for the detailed information Shankar Shetty ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register