Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Srivastav (SFA)     26 August 2015

Parle monaco biscuit - dead cockroach embedded inside

Hi ,

I purchased a biscuit on the 12th of August 2015 and saw a dead cockroach embedded inside it. I bought the same from a small vendor outside my home.

What legal rights do i have to sue Parle and how do i go about things ?

please help me with your legal advice.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 August 2015

There is no evidence for outside road purchases and sales. If there is no evidence, no body can do justice. simply through it out and take photograph of that put it the same photo in face book. so that other will awake. 

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 August 2015

Sir,

See you can send them a legal notice and claim a quality check of their product and write an application to the concerend food department, but be careful if you will not able to prove things the way you claim them to be, you will have to face a defemation case by the company and they can also claim monetary compensation from you for the same.

I mean the manner in which the cockroach is found will affect your case in a great manner.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 August 2015

Sir,

See you can send them a legal notice and claim a quality check of their product and write an application to the concerend food department, but be careful if you will not able to prove things the way you claim them to be, you will have to face a defemation case by the company and they can also claim monetary compensation from you for the same.

I mean the manner in which the cockroach is found will affect your case in a great manner.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Vinod Srivastav (SFA)     27 August 2015

Sir the biscuit that i have has biscuit - Parle monaco that i was suppose to eat clearly has a cockroach embedded inside the biscuit...The biscuit brand is FSSAI certified and also i had purchsed from a departmental store next to my home not roadside...the vendor has said that he will provide me the bill..

Kapil Chandna ji i have Whatsapp'ed you the pic of the biscuit. 

The image that i have taken and the biscuit that i have will blow you off as its a big size cockroach not small...i have posted in social sites already and many have recommneded me to take legal action against Parle company

I require this forum's help as parle monaco is a very reputed brand and eaten by most of us.(My kid loves Parle Monaco ) I am very worried the way packed foods are served in India...Please provide legal remedy ASAP..

I am from Chennai and your legal help in this will help our kids eat healthy food.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register