Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh deena (Manager)     04 August 2014

Parking on street in front of uds houses

Sir / Madam,

I am residing in chennai.I am residing in 26x35= 910  sq.ft of UDS(undivided share) and one more family is also residing in 26x35= 910  sq.ft of UDS. I am residing Backside of their area. The construction is likewise, Builder left 5 feet passage from their 920 sq.ft UDS through the passage only I am in the position to go inside to  my area. Both the owners having “water-well “ below the ground in the passage and utilizing it. Also both owners Parking 2 Byks each in the passage in line in the night time some time in day time too.

For me the passage widdth 5 feet only accessing on street.

The Problem is, The Opponent not allowing me to  park my  Byk or car in the street as their full compound accessing in the street. Any way I am not parking my vehicle in front of their gate. Though their area is adjacent to the street and I am residing backside of their area they are telling they have rights to utilizing whole area of street in front of their compound and not allowing me to park over there.

My Point is, as both are residing in UDS only. In this case it is like apartment and no one will have rights to utilizing the street area to the widdth of the house for parking (or) both should park their vehicles in front of their compound by sharing 50% area each.

Also, If I keep continuing parking they are telling they will provide one more gate in their compound and in that case I am not in the position to park my vehicle in front of their future gate.( I have come across in a forum a house  should not voluntarily have two gates to occupy the street area for their parking purpose only not allowing  others to park)

Could you please give a suggestion to the above parking issue? To tackle the situation and move further.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register