LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raanjkumar (Prop)     09 September 2012

Parking in society

I am joint member in coop. society flat. 1st owner is my dad. The society has law to allot atleast 1 parking to every flat. I have allotment since many years. I now have moved out of society, but my parents staying there. My parking I use daily to go meet them for about 2 hours. 

Now managing committee acting unduly tough and saying to suurender my parking because I not using overnite, and because I objecting others from parking there. There are adequate 1 parking for all cars. In fact, few even have 2 parkings. We have old byelaws. Society is formed in 1985.

Please advise

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 September 2012

Request the managing committee to go in accordance with the bye-laws, if they do not pay any heed and continue to harrass you then, file a complaint with the dy registrar of co-op societies.

2 Like

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     14 September 2012

Tnx Archna ji. Same problem at many places so your advise will be helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register