LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi   14 November 2018

Parking

Hello ..I am planning to purchase an old flat. I have received the sale deed that was executed between builders and the buyer ( Mr. ABC). I have gone through the deed and have below clarifications

1. The flat that I am planning to purchase is in Block A. Its a gated community having 5 blocks. We have 2 car parkings allotted to us but the parkings are given in Block B. The parking areas mentions the block name and the flat number. However, sale deed does not mention anything about it. It simply mentions - THAT, the vendee/s shall be entitiled to exclusive usage of parking space allotted for his/her/their vehicle. Will this be mentioned in any other document(s)?

2.  The owner (Mr.ABC) was not physically present while executing the sale deed in 2009 . However there is a special power of attorney issued in somebodys name but his name is blank in the power of attorney document. It  looks like the persons photo and signature is there on power of attorney but his name name/address details are missing. 

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register