Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divyeshroy (NA)     16 August 2014

Pan card shameful service

Hi, there! 

My name is Divyesh Roy. previously called as Divyesh Pradeep. I am from KOLAR GOLD FIELDS(KGF) KARNATAKA, INDIA.....

Before apply for PAN Card I checked 5 times should I apply with Passport, voter id and other doc which shows Correct name as Divyesh Roy. However, they said me to apply and I applied three times. Pan application number:881020214283171881030210300273881020214156272. Now they said me that, I cannot apply without Gazette officer details.. I went to apply for Gazette and they said me to mail the details, for which I received this mail:

"Sub:

CHANGE OF NAME

Dear Sir/Madam,

We also provide services for the publication of notice in Gazette Of India for Change of Name

Charges are as under

Rs.5500/- (Our Service charges+ Gazette of India advertisement charges+postage/speed post and typing charges)

Please send us the following details etc.alongwith payment by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier

On receipt of the amount we shall process further.

PAY

Rs.5500/- by Demand Draft/cheque payable at New Delhi in favour of AKALANK KUMAR JAIN

OR

• Deposit the amount or Remit Online in any State Bank of India A/c No. 10945790443 (TIS HAZARI DELHI Branch RTGS/IFS CODE SBIN0000726) of AKALANK KUMAR JAIN under intimation to us.

• Deposit the amount or Remit Online in any Syndicate Bank A/c No. 9045-201-0027033 (MORI GATE DELHI Branch RTGS/IFS Code SYNB0009045) of AKALANK KUMAR JAIN under intimation to us

IT NORMALLY TAKES ATLEAST 60 DAYS FOR AN ADVERTISEMENT TO BE PUBLISHED IN GAZETTE OF INDIA AFTER SUBMISSION OF ALL PAPERS

Call at 9555655554, 011-23942004 (11.00 AM to 5.00 PM)

or Write us

AKALANK KUMAR JAIN (Consultants and Advisers)

3622, Mori Gate, Delhi-110006."

After this,as the money involved is high. I went to take signature from MP/MLA/Gazette officer, shameful service received as they are not ready to sign any documents stating they are busy and I know money is involved but I had no way to pay any money from my end. I am not rich or have money to spend for my surname change. Useless people in Political are no way helpful to any one. I paid more money for surname change in PAN service and no actions was taken they still say to take sign and id proof from Gazette/MP/MLA office. I really do not know who the "" Gazette office who can help me without money or any thing for surname change. Stupid PAN card department have no sense taking it serious and helping me. I also asked them this:

Dear Sir/Madam.

Hope you people do not read the previous conversations or email that was sent by you people for which I replied. 

Please requesting to read the message then reply for the email. I shall copy paste the statement of complaint below:

"Complaint provided 

Hi sir/madam. My full name is Divyesh Deva Pradeep Roy. Due to SSLC marksheet which failed to have complete name, I was indeed to apply as Divyesh Pradeep(shown in SSLC Mark Sheet) in my past and had it till now. Now, I consider with proper documents of passport till voter id as Divyesh Roy( which is my first name and Last name). Before, I apply the PAN card, I checked with, Lawyer, Pan customer service the same on this. They said to apply with documents, as it is not my mistake also it is not the complete name change that needs an approval from Gazette which will cost me around Rs:10,000/- . I do understand that I had to have proper documents for correct, I indeed have all id proof as Divyesh Roy and not Divyesh Pradeep except PAN card. Now I applied for 3rd time and your team has replied as "Discrepancies", which was already discussed before I apply. This is not happening. Please check on this and do the needful. Let me know if I had to cancel my previous PAN card and apply for new PAN c ard, as I have the valid documents to submit. Your Service should be honorable but it failed in providing. Please treat me as INDIAN not a beggar for this small corrections. Please requesting to check on this and do the needful. Awaiting response. You can call me at 0xxxxx or email at divxxxxxxx@gmail.com. Thanks and regards Divyesh Roy 

Regards,
Divyesh Roy"

Please read the complaint and then reply for the email. The NSDL vide acknowledgment number is 881020214283171.

I  have made it clear before apply for PAN Card that I do not have a option/ pay more to get in Gazette Published. For your information: 

Dear Divyeshroy,

You may apply for the change in name at the income tax portal with attaching the new proof of your changed name.  There is also a column saying " earlier you were known with some other name, you may write previous name in this column.  Income tax department will definitely issue you a new pan card.

is the message I received from :https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Name-change-in-gazette-and-pan-card-101281.asp.

Hope you read, understand and reply with courtesy. I also mentioned treat me as a INDIAN not a beggar. I applied thrice for PAN Card. I am not rich for you people to earn more or for what I have paid less. I cannot stand for small signature paying for it in Front of Gazette officers or Pay Rs:10000 to get name published.  

Please check and do the needful. 

You can contact me at 09xxxxxxxxxxxxx or email at dixxxxxxx@gmail.com

NO ONE IS TREATING ME AS AN INDIAN. I AM NOT BEGGAR OR RICH TO STAND AGAINST ANY ONE or EVEN PAY FOR THEM FOR THIS SMALL SURNAME CHANGE.

Any help on this will be much appreciated. PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Awaiting response.

Regards 

Divyesh Roy

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2014

did you visit the deptt of publication or visited spomeagent only.

Divyeshroy (NA)     17 August 2014

Hello, Sudhir Kumar sir.

I contacted the Gazette publication of India and Bangalore. There was no response on my call, there was a email address given(Main Office:
Department of Publication
Civil Lines, Delhi-110054
Telephone: 011-23817823, 011-23819689 
Fax: 011-23817846
E-mail: 
pub.dep@nic.in) for which I received reply from :akalank_jain@yahoo.com. I don't know where is the Gazette office in Bangalore, as I stay in Bangalore now or even pay for it and get it done. However the cost involved is more. Also I checked with other documents need. As I stated I changed my surname on Aug 2013 where it was published in News paper and got changed in all ID proofs(voter id, Passport, licence etc) But not for PAN CARD. And also checked yesterday with other laywers they said for applying in Gazette they need newspaper cutting within 2 months, where I had it published in 2013 and not now. This is horrible that I have put in trouble over all now. 

Any suggestions from you will be much appreciated.

Awaiting response

Thanks and regards

Divyesh Roy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register