LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudarsan   27 September 2017

Packers and movers fraud

Sir, I got a quotation for relocation from Hyderabad to Trivandrum that includes unloading charges. But after load came to Trivandrum, those people told they will not unload and I need to get union people but still they charged for unloading because without complete payment they did not allow to unload. As a result I have to pay unloading charges to packers and also to local people. I have the quotation with unloading charges and have all the phone recordings to prove their fraud On top of that they told that they are from gati which I do not believe now after going through their email id, website and contact numbers. This would be another fraud Delivery is also delayed They handed over goods to different packers in between transit I want to file a case on below grounds, please advise: - charging for unloading without providing service - claim to be a real Gati company - causing mental agony with multiple follow up and false information I have phone recordings, email conversations Please confirm if legal action against this company is possible (company name not specified here)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register