Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (CSO)     26 July 2011

PUC Marks Card Name Correction

Hi Friends,

This is Ramesh here, actually my friend is facing a problem where in his PU marks card his father's name is printed wrongly and he wans to change that, but in his 7th and 10th class marks cards it is mentioned correctly as well in his Driving License, so pls help me out in this situation where he wants the passport to be done and as well he wan the name changed in his marks card, and he is facing one more problem where he is not having the birth certificate but when confirmed in passport office they told that those who are born from the year 1989 has to mandatorily submit the birth certificate to get the passport done.

So, I request you to help him out in these two cases, for any further details request you to call to my mobile number +91 9916938532 or to send a mail to my personal E mail ID : ramesh.pg44@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 July 2011

I think it is a printing error.  Write a letter to the PU board to make necessary correction in the marks card because it is their mistake, if they didn't then issue legal notice to the board and also instruct them you may clim damages for their negligence.

AV Navya   29 January 2018

Hi Sir/Madam This is Navya, I want to change my name in puc marks card according to my sscl marks card. As in my sscl marks card my name is as AV Navya and in my puc marks card my name is Navya AV. And now am doing my degree and I have give my name as per sscl marks card. So, I request you to let me know how to change my name in PUC marks card as it my cause problem for my higher studies. Please can u help in this. You can a send me a mail: navyaa.v008@gmail.com

Vinay R A   10 December 2018

Hi, Sir/Madam This is Vinay, I want to change my name in PUC marks card as same as my SSLC marks card. As in my SSLC marks card, my name is as Vinay R A and in my PUC marks card my name is Viny R A "a" is not there in the name. So, I request you to let me know how to change my name in PUC marks card. Please help in this. You can a send me a mail: vinay7.ra@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register