Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Pillai (Marketing Lead)     27 June 2018

PMAY CLSS MIG 2 denying by bank

hi

As per the conditions I am fully eligible for applying under the mentioned scheme of subsidy. however bank has not responding properly to help in availing the same. I am not sure how to proceed further on the this. would like to get help.

Learning

9 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     27 June 2018

The scheme is available only for EWS and LIG.  But you are talking about MIG? How come?

https://www.hdfc.com/pradhan-mantri-awas-yojana-clss Hope this link give you idea about the scheme I am referring to.
Originally posted by : R.Ramachandran
The scheme is available only for EWS and LIG.  But you are talking about MIG? How come?

OK. 

When did you submit your application to the HDFC Bank?

What exactly do the Bank Authorities say?

My loan process complete sep 2017. I bought in Chennai.. but they say the area is not eligible for subsidy. However my neighbor has got loan from SBI and availed the subsidy.. still they not accepting and deny to apply for the subsidy..

You have to justify/satisfy whether you are eligible or not.  YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TO QUESTION HOW YOUR NEIGHBOUR GOT IT.

Pl. tell on what basis the Bank says that the area is not eligible for the facility of subsidy?

They say the area not listed. But the point is the town name mentioned in the list but not specified my area.

Have they stated this reason in writing to you?

If not, ask them to give in writing,  the reason for not granting the benefit you.

If they have already given it in writing, then make a complaint to the PMO's office / Banking Ombudsman etc.

You may also take up the matter in a WRIT Petition, after consulting a lawyer in your locality, and ensuring that others in the area have got the benefit - whether from the same bank or from other Banks.

Thanks for your kind words and suggestions. I will get it writing and will proceed further..

philcoulson   04 December 2018

It is available only for EWS and LIG.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register