Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jcs varma   02 November 2017

PF withdraw problem-reg

dear sir

I request to my employer to change my KYC details (wrongly entered name, bank details ), it is influenced my UAN account not updated.. I questioned Apr,17 to July,17 pf amount not credited to my account.by pressure they taken letter from all employees, for don't deducte the pf, salary from apr17 to cont... deducted amount credited to employees.i am not working this company.(from august,17).
how can I withdrawal my pf amount.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 November 2017

1. You can claim EPF after 60 days of your resignation, provided you have not been employed in the period.
  2. Next, apply for claim on Form 19 for EPF and Form 10C for employee pension scheme; forms are available on EPFO site.
  3. Be careful while filling bank details as EPF is submitted in your bank account.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

The said mistakes are made by/due to whom; establishment or employee?

Can you establish that all employees were forced to opt out of PF scheme?

Were said employees covered by PF scheme by PF wages?

Is your PF grievance for period Apr-July17only?

If yes then after submitting letter to opt out and refund by establishment on what exactly is you want to agitate?

Have you written to designated HR person and good offices of appointing Authority/MS/CEO/Chairman?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register