PF related query

,My name is Rajesh Karn.

I have left my company in Aug 2016.
I have to withdraw my pf amount , so I initiated process of UAN activation, but my name is Rajesh satyanarayan Karn, But in pf employer made mistake by writing Karn as 'karan'.
Now I have requested change in name through online UAN portal.
but my company is not accepting the changes even after several reminders.
please suggest a forum where I can complain about this issue.
Also hel p me what to do next
Lawyer in

File a declation suit in local civil courts.Suit for declaration. (Also Sec.101,102 of Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Sec.100 of Civil Procedures Code 1908) A "Declaration" is an authoritative pronouncement by a court of law in respect of a person's right to property or his status



There is no need to approach the employer now. The EPF authority has introduced online system for correcting name under EPF. You can seed the Correct the details and then ask the employer to approve that. Its very simple!! 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu