LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurav Bhagat   19 July 2018

PF problem

If the company respective dept make any errors in the pf form. who has to rectify it. and if the concerned dept put pressure on the employee to correct the problem. can employee take a legal action on the company.

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     19 July 2018

Pl. clarify the following:

1. Is the PF Account relates to you as an  employee?

2. What is the kind of error that you are talking about? 

Pl. clarify the following:

1. Is the PF Account relates to you as an  employee?

2. What is the kind of error that you are talking about? 

yes the pf account relate to me.
name, father name, DOB are wrong

even my aadhaar number is also wrong

OK. Now which department in the Company asks you to make the correction?

Who noticed the error?

What exactly are they asking you to do?

I noticed the errors, and i asked the hr dept to make it correct but they are saying u have to go to pf office, fill some form and submit it in the company to make it correct.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 July 2018

Even if you have given the correct details and some errors/mistakes were committed by the Accounts/HR people, yet the mistake needs to be corrected so that you do not suffer in future.

If the correction process involves your filling up the form and submitting it, why dont you want to do the same, instead of trying to apportion the blame?  How does it help you?  Assume you do not take any steps now.  The Accounts/HR are least bothered to do anything in this matter.  What will happen?  At the time of your retirement/quitting from the Organization, you will find it extremely difficult to realise/get your money.  IS IT WORTH IT.

Think over calmly and decide.

If you think that you can take a legal action on the company, better try and see the result for yourself.

Saurav Bhagat   21 July 2018

Sir thank for your peaceful advise but i have already left the company and i dont have time to go to pf office and do all this things. Even when i was there e.i. previous company i complained many time but they didn't rectify it. and now they are declining to rectify it from thier behalf. what should i do now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register