LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N K Sharma (manager)     25 November 2014

PF form not signing by previous employer

I had resigned from my previous company on July 2013 after serving proper notice period and got service certificate and relieving letter. But when I approaches 3 months back for PF amount withdrawel hr is not cooperating and from last 3 months I am continue following him kindly support me how I ll get PF amount. As during service l had dispute with my previous company MD but as l had served proper notice period forcefully l had taken my service certificate and relieving letter. After leaving that job they are making false statement that I had done wrong things during my service and not cleared my f&f till date. So kindly suggest me how I ll proceed to get initially my PF amount than f&f. As I have relieving letter which I got after serving proper notice period on that company.

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 November 2014

Relieving letter signifies that nothing is pending at your end and you have been properly relieved. If no charge sheet /show cause notice was ever served upon you while in employment the matter ends. Do you have any evidence of having submitted the PF Forms: Redg.Post AD, acknowledgement from employer, audio/visual, witnesses etc? The funds in your PF a/c maintained with EPFO is not in the control of employer. The employer has to attest the PF forms and submit to EPFO within 5 days and supply the acknowledgement issued by PFooffice(for you) to you by effective mode of communication. You may demand it by Redg.Post only. Declinature to attest PF forms is cognizable offence and you can lodge complaint thru RPFC in nearest PF office under proper acknowledgement. If you have proof and employer has not attested/submitted the PF Forms then you can get the PF forms attested by any of the authorities eh. BM of the Bank where you hold a/c (name should be same) and submit thru RPFC in nearest PF office.... FnF wages should be paid on last day in office or say within next 3days and maximum within usual pay day.... You may demand FnF statement correct in all respect and in original, Payment of FnF dues by bank DD , Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, so as to reach you in say next 3days....by Redg.Post ONLY... Or you can lodge complaint with Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act and Shops and Commercial Establishment Act of your state... o/o Labor Commissione Your lawYer may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406/420 and file winding up petition...

Rajinder Kumar (ऐसा)     25 November 2014

You can transfer pf accumulations by f-13 attested by new employer. or get attested pf forms by bank manager and send it to rpfc with complaint that employer is not cooperating.

Rajinder Kumar (ऐसा)     25 November 2014

You can transfer pf accumulations by f-13 attested by new employer. or get attested pf forms by bank manager and send it to rpfc with complaint that employer is not cooperating.

N K Sharma (manager)     25 November 2014

Thanks experts for your kind support. As by hand I had given the PF form so better I'll send again by registered post to get acknowledge copy. Thanks.

Virendra Singh (Service Engineer)     26 November 2014

Respected Sir,

I have submitted resignation in my company and I have proper serve my notice period and got reliving 

letter And FnF   form company.but when I submitted my PF form for employer Sign (25 days Back)then 

HR hold my form without any reason.I already sent mail to MD for this case but He not given me any revert.

Please help me that how I take action about Employer?

Certificate Attached.

Thanks & Regards:

Virendra Singh

Mb.No:9717785396

Attached File : 674298005 new doc 1.pdf downloaded: 93 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2014

1. whether you  cleared or not the F&F and even if you decamped with company property.  Non-attestation o f PF Foprm is crime and you must give a complaint in writing to the RPFC concerend
  2. secondly transfer of PF to new account is always and ever beneficial and previous employer has no role on this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register