Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Private Company (aaa)     25 October 2017

Owner sale deed not found

Hi,

I have recently in process of buying property. Owner has shown me all document xerox. He has paid his  recent light bill, corporation tax. His name also display in Property Card.  He has taken loan from bank and he has paid that, and he has original NOC (Dec 2015) from bank also. I have done register agreement 1 month before.

Now we have done sale deed and when I was ask him to send me original sale deed of his property he has send me notarized copy of sale deed. As per him he has only that document. 

Now what should I do as I have already done sale deed. I need to submit document in bank to get cheque.  As per bank they want original copy of old Sale deed. 

Kindly advise what is best course of action.

Thanks,

Learning

3 Replies

PBPatil1949 (Retired -Manager-Personnel & HR)     26 October 2017

Mr. XYZ

To collect the certified copy of deed, if it is duly registered from the sub-Registrar's office, where the deed has been registered. Then  cerified copy of the deed will suffice your need.

P.B.Patil- Advocate

Mob:7738110233/ 9869735804

airpermeabilitytest   27 October 2017

Lets hope the deed is available in time as the royal movers allows to transport stuff and move to any play viable. But on legal grounds, so lets get finding towards a legal approach to the lots.

PBPatil1949 (Retired -Manager-Personnel & HR)     27 October 2017

please go through the property card some mutation entry, Registration No and date deed of registration are always mentioned on the property card. on getting the particular the person 

should approach to the Sub Registrar's office whether earlier deed has been registered and 

make an application for certified true copy. He will get.

P.B.Patil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register