Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabaharan   10 August 2015

Owner problem big headache

Hi,

I am Staying in Chennai, Velachery bye pass road. I am rented in 2BHK house 10000/- rent, maintenance 300 and current charges is shared and not in proper way. From the day one having power issues in my house and whenever i check with the owner he says I cant do anything and owner's house is properly working without any issue. Due to this, last year I spent for AC around 6000 and last month also my AC was not working AC board, motor and stabilizer were not working and I spent 5000/- Rs due to high voltage. And also in the main board 1 phase switch is not working. Owner is asking me to change the switch. I told you are Owner you have to afford this expenses. But he is saying I cant spend 1 rupee. How can I afford this? Also. I have checked the EB Bills online with service numbers (3 Phase) and he is paying every 2 months once and bill amount around (3000 to 5000) and we are paying EB charges every month around 1200 to 1500 but we dont know the exact meter readings for my house. In that building 4 houses in the 3 rented house and 1 is owner's.

Can I take a EB Bills and EB Bills Summary print out and fight with owner?

OR Can I file this with the consumer court?

ITS A BIG HEADACHE FOR ME PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Please advise,

Thanks,

Prabaharan

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 August 2015

take the issue to the rent controller

Prabaharan   11 August 2015

I have spoken to everyone in their house but no use.

Prabaharan   11 August 2015

Hi, Could you please give me the address of rent controller?

Uma (Project Manager)     15 August 2015

It is of no use to goto rent controller change the house is best solution to avoid unnecessary problems

It is of no use to goto rent controller change the house is best solution to avoid unnecessary problems

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register