Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shravankumar Kalasannavar   21 November 2018

Own named properties while in the joint family

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I owned some properties on my name while I was in the joint family. my brother is not intellectual means he was unable to earn the money. Always he was depend on my earnings. I did marriage of him when my father and mother were alive. I had 3 children. also his whole family burdened me. so we devided the family since 10 years ago on the basis of court apidevit.i gave the properties of my inheritance to my brother. also all the properties in gram Panchayat are in my name only. is my brother or his wife may claim on my named properties?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 November 2018

The gram panchayat documents title is on your name. So you are the owner of the properties. In property law, a title is a bundle of rights in a piece ofproperty in which a party may own either a legal interest or equitable interest. The rights in the bundle may be separated and held by different parties. It may also refer to a formal document, such as a deed, that serves as evidence of ownership.

Shravankumar Kalasannavar   21 November 2018

RESPECTED SIR,

the crop land which is on the name of my father yet my brother has not transformed it into his name. now his wife is wanted to transform it into their name but my sisters are arguing regard that. so wife of my brother is again going to appeal in the name of my brother that the sharing of property was not satisfactory. so again it is needed to share properly. so I asked that, is there any problem regarding the properties which are there in my title.

plz reply sir....

Shashi Dhara   21 November 2018

Partition made before court is legal.dont worry.let she go to court.u produce compromise court copy and prove legal partition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register