Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Overseas job offer

Respected Sir,
This is Mohammed Muheeb Hussain from Hyderabad.
I have applied for a visa through Shriji advisors, Kandivali(East) area, Mumbai.
Mr. Mukesh Vaishnav is the Founder of Shriji advisors.
Initially he promised me that he will get me a visa in 60 Working days.
But after paying the amount he is making me run around and now offering me some other job.

They promised me that they will get an Austria Visa for me.
And i had a discussion with one of their counselor(Rohini).
She has sent me a PowerPoint presentation stating that the process will take 60 Working days and the minimum salary will be 2,000 Euros after Tax Deductions.

Before Starting the process i forwarded all my documents and my CV to her and before paying money i clearly told her that i cannot come to Mumbai and im looking for Office Admin Job, and she also promised me that she will find a good Office Admin or Asst Admin job for me in Austria.

I have sent my passport to them and she prepared a contract copy and about the salary, designation, working hours and working days.

It is also written that if the visa dosnt get processed or if it gets rejected they will return all our money in 35 working days.

I Paid Initial amount of 35,000 on 26th October 2015 and after that she scheduled an interview.
I got a call after couple of days and the interview lasted only for 1 minute.

And again after couple of days i got an offer letter stating that i will be appointed as Call Center Executive and salary will be 1,800 Euros.

When i told her about it then she told me that according to my experience and qualification they have offered me this position and she told me that she will get that corrected on appointment letter but it will take atleast 1 month to get it corrected and told me to pay 60,000.

My Experience never said about call center, it was completely into office administration
But I trusted her and took loan against gold and paid the money.

They took 2months and still it is not corrected, now i told her that i want to speak to Mr. Mukesh
She told me that Mr. Mukesh is busy with Germany Visas and candidates.

So i suspected something is going on in the background.
So i did research about their Consultancy and came to know that they are a fraud consultancy.

I also called up some guys who applied for Germany Visas, they said they are also having the same issue.
They said Mr. Mukesh is making them run around from past 3 to 4 months.

So i did research about their consultancy.
They had one Consultancy named Alytus Advisor, and it was a fake consultancy.
Once they are done trapping jobseekers they started a new company with the new name Shriji advisor Pvt Ltd.
n

So i called rohini back and told her to get my appointment letter corrected soon.
She said she will get it done soon but asked to pay the money, i said i will not pay till i get my appointment letter get corrected, then she said that she will speak to Mr Mukesh and will get back to me in a day, I waited for 3 days and i didnt get any call from her.

I called her back and she didnt answer my call.
I mailed her, but there was no response from her end.

I tried reaching Mr Mukesh many times but he didnt answer my call.

I tried calling her again and again but she didnt answer my call.

On Sunday 21st February 2016 i posted the same story on their Facebook Page, stating that this is what happend with me and dont trust them, i never used any slang or any bad words against them.

And on Monday 22nd February 2016 again at 2PM i tried calling rohini on her mobile and suddenly Mr Mukesh answered the call and he threatened me that if i dont remove those messages from their Facebook Page then he will not process my visa or he will not return my money.

Then i told him to answer my call or call me back and update the status of my visa.(Politely) and i will remove those comments right away and he started using "tu mumbai aakey mil, terko batatau"

Though he used those words i spoke to him politely because he has my original passport and my money but he disconnected my call. I called back on the same number, but no answer.

I tried calling Mr Mukesh on his mobile number, no answer from his end.

I tried calling rohini again, She answered the call and said Mr. Mukesh left for Lunch.
I told her that i want to withdraw this and i want my money back, because she is the one who took the responsibility about my visa but she told me to call Mr. Mukesh and tell him about it.

I again called Mr. Mukesh from another number and told him that i want to withdraw this and want my money back. He said he will call back in sometime and he didnt call us back, we waited till 5PM and called him back, No Answer from his end.

I again Called Rohini and told her the same that i want to withdraw this and according to contract letter we can withdraw anytime. She said she will send out a Visa termination form and i should fill that up and i should mail her back and within 35 working days i will get my money.

Initially i didnt agree with 35 working days because according to the rules set by them in contract letter (about the Job, Designation, Salary, Working hours, working days and processing time) was not followed by them.
So why should i agree about money return policy of 35 working days, but later i agreed for it and told her to mail me the Visa termination form and will fill it up and will mail her back right away.

Today is March 1st 2016, everyday im calling her and asking her to mail visa termination form, she is saying that she didnt get any update from Mr. Mukesh and she cannot send out the form, she said she will discuss with him and will send out the form.

Everyday she is repeating the same story and Mr. Mukesh is not answering my call.
Now the Interest on the gold is increasing day by day.
My Career is messedup, im in deep trouble, please help me solve this issue.

How should i proceed legally to get this issue resolved soon.

Your help will be appreciated, thanks in advance..

Learning

2 Replies

cherry   05 March 2016

just go to mumbai to that office and ask them politely. if they ignore then threaten them that you will complaint in police station. dont accept the extra time for them for arranging money for u because you expenditure will increase. just give complaint if police guys dont take the case seriously means call some local media ( they will hide you details ) and later they will be ruined straight away. you can earn that lost money in no less time if you have confidence in youself. its you yourself need to trust you bro!!

(Guest)

Later after yelling at them they decided to pay through account payee cheque.

I got a cheque in march and it is dated on 15th May 2016.

I Waited till May 15th 2016 and i deposited the cheque and tried withdrawing the money, it took a week and i didnt get any update from the bank.
I called up his bank and checked, they said that he has put a stop payment on that cheque...

I tried calling him but my number was blocked by him.

Im Planning to file a complaint in cyber law Police station...

Your Suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register