Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwinikumar Talwar   22 September 2018

Opposite party is not caring for judgement of consumer court

Sir/Madam

I am Ashwinikumar Talwar, currently residing in Bangalore.

I have filed a case against Spicejet Ltd in IV Addl Consumer Court, Bangalore vide Case No. CC/823/15 and the court gave its judgement in my favour asking Spicejet Ltd to compensate me with certain amount within 6 weeks from Judgement date 7 April 2018.
Failing which there they will have to pay the compensation with 6% interest till date they settle the amount to me.

Further I filed a Execution order vide EA/22/2018.

What are my options now to get the compensation amount from Spicejet Ltd as they seem to be least bothered despite numerous calls and mails.

Thanks and regards
Ashwinikumar Talwar

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 September 2018

Execution proceedings are already going on, you'll get the amount by the respondent soon if no appeal filled against the order of the consumer forum by them.

Ashwinikumar Talwar   22 September 2018

Sir

Case started in May 2015 and concluded on 7 April 2018 with the judgment in my favour.

I contacted Spicejet numerous times through phone and emails they only say their legal team is looking into the matter.

Sometimes feel do they have any respect to the courts order.

I was a bachelor when case started in 2015, got married in 2016 and now celebrating my sons 1st birthday on 16 October 2018.

Yet no relief for me.

Someone truly said India is a country where people don't care for Honourable courts order, they find loop holes out of nothing.

System created criminals in this country, they were innocent by birth.

I also approached court for justice as a common man and fought case myself and the ruling was in my favour.

They have 2 options either appeal in higher court or compensate me

They r not doing either.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register