Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav Rao (NA)     14 April 2014

Opinion required

Dear Experts,

I would like to seek your opinion regarding my issue with my ex-employer.

I was working as an Area Manager and resigned on 27th Sept'13 , I had communicated to the HR to Relieve me as soon as possible to Which they finally told me to that 31st of Oct '13 would be my last working day(4 days more than a month) to complete the month end billing process.

I recieved the mail regarding the exit formalities and filled the clearance form by taking signatures from all dept heads ,handing over the company assets and clearly mention NA against notice period recover as mentioned by the HR manager.

I have recieved my 

1. Full and Final Salary Slip and Amount credited in Account

2. PF has been released with a letter confirming F&F settlememt

3. Acceptance of Resignation

4.Service and Experience Certificate

All this was promptly settled within 40 days of my exit.

After 3 months the HR manager calls me and asks me to pay for 2 months notice period due to a system notification that popped up on his screen.

i reminded him about his last talk with me in which he requested me" to stay for 4 more days to complete the month end billing phase and nothing needs to be paid and everything has been taken care of and nothing has to be paid balance notice period"

Now he is backtracking and threatening me without keeping his seniors in loop also not admitting to his mistake.

I have all the signatures on my clearance form after which the head Office cleared my certificates ,final salary and PF amount.

Please suggest what i can do to set these people right.

Learning

20 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2014

keep quite at the moment till you receive anything in writing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 April 2014

Agreed with Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

Record all such calls, threats, and in each call remind him that you have been properly relieved and have settled all accounts and nothing is pending against you.Tell him not to threat and intimidate you.

Notice period/pay can be waived off by employer and employee both.

Vaibhav Rao (NA)     15 April 2014

Thanks Mr Sudhir and Mr Doab I have been recieving emails ( around 15 till date) and surprisingly on my correspondence via mail soon after my exit for PF etc they never mentioned anything .

Thanks Mr Sudhir and Mr Doab I have been recieving emails ( around 15 till date) and surprisingly on my correspondence via mail soon after my exit for PF etc they never mentioned anything .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

what is stated in these mails?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register