Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shobhit (sr process associate)     02 January 2014

Opening outsourcing firm for graphics designing in india

Hi,

Me and my friend are set to open a Outsourcing firm of graphics designing in Baroda, Gujarat. I need some clarifications on below mentioned points:

What kind of contract we need to prepare with foreign countries firms? Also suggest few details of the contract, if possible.. 

What precautions and measures we need to take to open the Outsourcing firm?

Is there any ratio on monetary parameters?

Kindly suggest me for the above mentioned points.

Thanks & Regards,

Shobhit

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 January 2014

To draft a contract that would suit your requirements in particular with a foreign firm you would need to have many sittings in person with a lawyer specializing in such matters..................................

The jurisdictional courts should be in India at your location.................

Copyright and data protection would be in your interest.

Your state is advanced and you can find such lawyers at your location...................

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 January 2014

1PHASE ONE: START YOUR FREELANCE COMPANY
If you haven’t started a freelance design company yet, this is obviously the first step. You need to create a branding platform, begin to find clients, register your business with all the appropriate government entities, and do all the behind-the-scenes work to get your freelance business off the ground.

2 PHASE TWO: FIND SOME GOOD CLIENTS
After you have everything up and running, you should work hard to find some good clients that will be able to support your freelance business. These clients can include large businesses that need a lot of work done, clients that need material (particularly web material) frequently updated, etc. Before you can think about working with other freelancers, you should have a steady flow of work coming in to your business.

3PHASE THREE: MAKE SOME GOOD CONNECTIONS
After you have learned the basics of running a successful freelance design business, it’s important to network with other people-especially others who possess skills you lack. This will open doors and present outsourcing opportunities later on.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register