Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CS Rahul Jain (Partner)     20 April 2013

Online petition to shri sachin pilot, hon'ble minister for c

Dear Professional Colleague

As you are aware that the MCA portal had crippled 3 months ago and nothing much has been done by MCA to resolve the issue till today, I have started a online petition addressing to Shri Sachin Pilot, Hon'ble Minister for Corporate Affairs, putting forward the problems faced by Corporates and Professionals like us in dealing with MCA21 portal. 

We are in the month of April now and the answer from the Ministry and Infosys is still the same - "We are working on it". 

This cold response has put all the stakeholders in a scoop and I though

t

that only option which is left to us is to communicate our problems directly to Shri Sachin Pilot and MCA by means of a online Petition prepared with the help of www.change.org

How it works?
Click on the following link and join the Petition addressing to Shri Sachin Pilot. A support of at least 100 members would ensure that the Petition is submitted to Shri Sachin Pilot and can be followed up, tracked and victory will also be informed to us. As responsible professionals lets take it in big way and put the pressure on the Government to act. (Below is the link)

www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/shri-sachin-pilot-minister-of-state-for-corporate-affairs-govt-of-india-resolve-the-technical-issues-in-mca-portal?

Thank you for supporting this campaign. I am sure all of us together can do something constructive !!!

Regards
CS Rahul Jain 

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have."

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register