We have been seperated since 2 years without any contacts. We have a daughter, and my wife has kept her with her parent's and she is in some other state. My daughter is now 4years. I cannot even meet my daughter, as her parents wont allow and will make a false case against me.
I wish to know, what are the requirements for a single sided divorce (If I apply), I know 100% sure she won't ask for alimony.
01. On what grounds I can apply for a divorce?
02. What if she doesnt repond?
03. I don't know her present address but I know her residential address (parents house), but that house is empty, as her father works in another state and staying there maximum time.
04. How can I meet my daughter, I miss her so much. Atleast is there a way to meet my daughter without having any problems.
05. Our marriage is not registered in court, we were married in Church, and have the Church Marriage Certificate. She was a Hindu, but before marriage she converted herself into Christian.
06. When I apply one sided divorce and she doesn't show up, what will happen to the case?
I work abroad. My wife is working in Kerala,but we both are from west bengal, last december when I was abroad a registered mail came to my residential address in West Bengal from Family Court from Ernakulam Kerala. Since I was not in my house it was not delivered to my parents and sent back by postal department stating Person Not Found. I tried contacting her to know what was that about, but no reply from her end. What can it be? Can she apply a divorce from another State?
Your Kind suggestions will be highly appriciated.